
First of all, this lady came to visit and happened to be here on my birthday. We also celebrated hers. It was so good to see Katrina and her kids...we have missed having them around. And it was so great to have her here to celebrated our birthdays!
I have said it before and I will say it a thousand times more...I have been blessed with the BEST FRIENDS here in Virginia.
(Everything is so emotional with our time here coming to an end, so I may get a little sappy!) We all went to Cheesecake factory the day before my birthday and it was FANTASTIC! We had so much fun.

me, Victoria, Jill, Lan

Jamie, me, Nikki, and Katrina

We ate A LOT of yummy food!
(Sorry Katrina it was just too great! Lan just happened to snap a picture of her expression when the waiter handed her her plate!) This is not an act!

We laughed until our sides hurt!

We cried! (because like I said, we are all a little emotional)

It was a little awkward/embarrassing/ funny when this guy literally sang his heart out to me!

But we all had a fun filled night! Thanks for loving me ladies!

Then on Friday, my birthday, I had a date with this amazing man! We were lucky Katrina was staying with us, we had a built in sitter...Thanks Katrina! It was so sweet of her to tend for us on her last night! He took me to get my nails done, then to a movie. Im so happy he is mine. I love him to love me, and I love to love him!

Brielle was bugging Josh to get me flowers for Valentines day and since he "failed" that day, she insisted that he get me some on my birthday. She told him "Good job daddy!" when she saw them. She is so funny. Thanks to everybody for making my birthday a good one!
1 comment:
I am laughing SOOOO hard! I can't believe you put that picture of me up!!!! It is pretty funny/ugly!! It was so perfect seeing you and spending some much needed time with you and the gang! Miss you!
Post a Comment