We were so blessed to live in the same building as Tabbi and Ben and we had so much fun with them. Maddi loved to come to our house and borrow toys. One time she even asked to borrow Rigdon. They are moving on to do the military thing and have orders to go to Korea! Oh. how they will be missed. Love you Huzzey family!
Nate and Angie have always been happy and fun. They have kids our kids same ages, except their boy is a year older. It was so great to have Nate in the same classes as Josh as they had many study sessions together. Angie and I had fun in church and in law wives. They are such an amazing family and headed back to UTAH! So happy that we will be able to see them some. We love you guys!


1 comment:
I know it is so hard to say goodbye, but I can't wait till we get to say "Hello" and never have to say "Goodbye" to you again.
Post a Comment