
We had visitors day in ballet. Hope's class was first. She did ok in the beginning but halfway through she decided that she didn't want to dance anymore and was hanging on my leg. I made her go back out and dance. She did so great. She is very natural.


The next week she refused to go to ballet. I was tired of fighting her every Saturday morning so I told her she didn't have to go. She still hasn't wanted to go back. We haven't decided if we should make her. She has become more and more introverted. She just wants to stay home everyday.

Brielle was next and she loves every second of it. She loved having me there so she could show off.

She loves the time to freestyle!

She is a very good listener and does exactly what her teacher tells her to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment