Saturday, December 11, 2010

What has happened to my life?

I don't really know what it is these days but it seems I am always struggling to stay caught up. I haven't had a day in a long time where I had nothing on my to do list.

My sink is always full of dishes. I think this is because Josh has been CRAZY with finals.
I am always four loads behind in laundry.
Beds are never made.
I don't get ready til 4 pm on some days.
I always have 4 craft projects going at time.
I do my blog 4 post at a time, because I haven't stayed caught up
My bathrooms usually get scrubbed while Rigdon is contained in the bathtub.
The last time I worked out was in october.
AND the list goes on.

LETS FACE IT I HAVE BEEN A SLACKER!

I have no excuse for it! I am not pregnant, or sick. I have just been lazy. Yet, I feel so busy. I have been trying to figure out reasons for this.

Rigdon has started making messes now, maybe it is that extra mess?
I started babysitting every other school day. I have two extra kids on those day.
My days run by the bus schedule. And mondays and wednesdays run by speech too.

I don't know!
All I know is it is time for me to get it together. So now that you know why my blog is always posted 4 at a time...I am going to try and get everything in my life back to order.

5 comments:

The Tyler's said...

You have so much going on...your not lazy!!
Why don't you come to the gym with me?!! Maybe it will give you the pep you need. I always love gym buddies!
Loving the Santa picture!! Sadie came home and said "that was Seth as Santa"...I was so bummed she figured it out!

Amanda said...

Busy life. Busy kids. Doin all we can and trying to "Keep Calm and Carry On!"

You are great and when you post I always think-"Ditto!" minus the extra kids but add on RS Pres :)

Lacey Sue said...

When you figure out how to stay on top of stuff- let me know- cause I'd LOVE to have the secret too :)!

Kerissa ~ said...

You are so funny!!! You are dong amazing :) It is the 3 kids, plus everything else. This is something we all feel, so you aren't alone. This to shall pass :) When I am not sure, but it will.... keep smiling!

1 of the Grandmas said...

Well....are you ready for your mom's advice????? It's in the genes....That's how I felt the entire time I was raising my family, I was always so hard on myself, and now I look back and realize I didn't do such a bad job after all. And guess what??? It all does come to an end one day and you know how I feel about that...so my most favorite quote lately is "To be content is greater than riches, so love what you have." I have added, love what you do and love who you are!!! I sure do love you and you are doing a great job...you really have added a bigger load babysitting. Love MOM