Sunday, December 26, 2010

This is how we are spending our sunday....


It started out as a group project...being Brielle's idea


Rigdon and I supported them through the window


Hope was the first one in because "my toes are too cold"
Brielle followed soon after, but was in and out. Hope refused to go back out. I don't blame her, it is freezing.


And then there was one! Josh hates to be cold and hates the snow. He gets the award for the best daddy!


Brielle admiring daddy's hard work!


I came out of hiding for a picture with frosty.


Orange eyes, banana nose, and candy cane mouth...Josh made due with what we had!

2 comments:

1 of the Grandmas said...

Can't believe all your snow!!! We had rain on Sunday...and through the last week, the rain washed all the snow away....no White Christmas for us!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!