Love,
The Fawsons
(Maybe next year we will get around to getting Christmas cards out, but for now this will have to do!)
This year Josh and I realized we had turned into parents when we went out and made them say a prayer first. We always have had them open the gifts one at a time, but we both were trying to drag it out as long as possible. I remember my mom and dad doing the same thing.
The bubs was a little confused why we were waking him up at 6 in the morning. He just kinda chilled with daddy for awhile.
And then he got into the action. Rigdon I promise next year we will have boy wrapping paper for you! Poor guy!
So happy! This is his newest thing, he usually does both arms but that would require being able to stand on his own...and he is a bit chicken when it comes to that.
This kid finds all sorts of goods left over from his big sisters. He got a hold of this sucker and was saying "mmmm" over and over again.
We had a fabulous Christmas. A very quiet Christmas. Here are some fun quotes from the day:
Hope: "We are having a Christmas party!"
Brielle: (after all the presents were opened) "Don't worry Hope, Santa is going to come again tonight!" Ummm no! He's not!
Josh: "I never miss!" (after telling me over and over that the running shoes he got me were "a miss" Lan came over with a sewing machine....) AND he really doesn't! He is such a great gift giver. He REALLY never misses!
Brielle: (When her baby all gone said more please) "This baby is killing me!"
Hope: "I want to open another one, I want to open another one!"
Hope: "I don't like a hummer!"
Brielle: (when I got my sewing machine) "Now you can stop borrowing everybody else's"


1 comment:
Oh Merry Christmas to you!!! I never sent cards either...Think I will for the new year!!! We sure did miss you guys on Christmas Day, but thanks for all the pictures...it helped. Looks like you were so blessed like all of us. Thanks Josh for getting her the sewing machine...you definately were right on...she had been looking and thinking about which one to dream about. Love you guys...MOM
Post a Comment