Tuesday, January 4, 2011

If you could see inside these walls...Today, Yesterday, and The day before!

Today:

A journey to a magical fairyland!
Quote of the day: Hope "I'm not naughty I'm just mad!"
Yesterday:

SEVEN whole steps mastered.
*he only walks between us, not fully walking yet. He side steps keeping left foot in front at all times.
Quote of the day: Brielle "I just wanted to spend some time with MY Jesus!"

The Day Before:



Secret bonding time in the cupboard.
Quote of the day: Hope "I'm so mean at you briwell"!
pretty sure she meant mad!

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

k, seriously, your kids CRACK me up!!! And that pic of your sweet boy walking- his face made my whole day brighter! :)

1 of the Grandmas said...

WOW, I can't believe that even getting into the cubboards is genetic....you were constantly in my cubboards!!! Wish I could find a picture and I would post it for you. LOVE MOM