Sunday, April 4, 2010

Seriously?

Today Brielle said:

"The Easter Bunny gets me everything you never let me get! I LOVE the Easter Bunny!"

This is one of those moments I want to pop her on the head and scream "HELLO TELL ME THANK YOU! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!"

5 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! At least you got her stuff she really wanted for Easter, lol. Kids are awesome!

Anonymous said...

lol...funny girl. There is a video game Tyler wants, and I won't let him have it, so he was hoping the Easter Bunny would bring it for him. He told me today that he doesn't think the Easter Bunny is probably real, because it never gives him anything I don't want him to have. lol

Shannon said...

Ha Ha... that's pretty funny!

Whitney Terry said...

Ha Ha... That kills me.

Amanda said...

Love that Brielle :) Your top pic with all three kidddos is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Miss you.