We decorated our little brother! Oh the things he puts up with....poor little guy is very loved!
(I have to document this so he can get them back when he is bigger than them!)
Saturday Morning we had a Law wife Easter breakfast and Easter egg hunt. We had yummy food and the kids got lots of yummy candy. Here are the ladies that put it together... Most of the Law wives board.
Sunday was so great. We got to have church in our jammies, and eat lots of candy. We then had a little picnic lunch with some friends. It was fantastic.Monday we had to throw in a little responsibility and go to the dentist to get a cavity filled and a tooth pulled. Both girls did GREAT! Brielles tooth was touching her permanent tooth, but she didn't mind. She was happy for the tooth fairy to come again. She got $5 and when we went to the store she wanted to buy Hope something too. They ended up finding barbies on sale for $5 so she bought two of them for her and Hope! (I know that it doesn't really add up 2 five dollar babies = $10, but it was sweet that she wanted to buy one for Hope!)
We then came home and found an invitation to a tea party. So of course we put on our pretty dresses and went to the tea party.
And since my kids associate the dentist with the castle park we had to go there because they did so good getting their teeth drilled!
We had some friends meet us there. The playground part of the park was actually closed, but that didn't ruin our day...we played in the trees and ate lunch at the picnic tables.
Tuesday we headed to the beach and it was BEAUTIFUL! It was perfect weather not to hot but still hot enough. The water was COLD but the kids didn't care! I LOVE beach pics so there are alot!
It was Rigdons first time at the beach. He did pretty good and slept most of the time.
Jill, April, Me, Katrina, Victoria
We spent plenty of time hangin out outside with friends
Destiny and Brie
Tim and Justice ( 7 wks) , Josh and Rigdon (11 wks)
Destiny and Brie
Thursday we hit the beach again! It wasn't quite as warm and it was REALLY windy! The kids still had fun. How can you not have fun at the beach?
All the kids buried Brielle!
With everything going on we have been quite exhausted and I think we have worn our poor little rigdon (who just gets dragged everywhere) right out! He reach a new record last night and slept a straight 12 hours! You know we LOVE that! It gives us more energy to play!
With all that has been going on my house has suffered. So I think tomorrow we will take a cleaning break! AWWW SHUCKS!


8 comments:
BEST Blog update ever!! You're such a great mommy :) I learn from you everyday!!
IT all looks so dang fun!!! I love that you guys are so close to the beach! What a blast!!! So glad the kiddos did well at the dentist- kudos to them :)! The last picture of Rig is SO DARN CUTE! :)
I'm so jealous of your beach adventures! Rigdon is a doll. I cant believe how big Hope is getting. Glad you guys are having a good time.
Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. I can't believe that Rigdon is sleeping that much and I have to admit that I am jealous. Ellie is 8 months old and she has yet to sleep 12 hours -- not even once! We are lucky if we get 8 and happy when we get 10. you need to tell me your trick.
It looks like you are having so much fun. Rigdon is a trooper- he seems like such a good baby. I'm pretty jealous that you're so close to the beach! Your beach pics look so fun and warm!
Well.....we won't have a beach, unless you want a lot of salt and bugs....and we won't have castle parks and law wives get-togethers...but we are sure excited for you to get here....and we will all have each other!!!! FAMILIES ARE FOREVER AND I'M SURE GLAD I HAVE MINE!!!! Love MOM
I hate that picture of me!!!
It really was such a fun week. I am ready to head back to the beach!
Love the pic of Riggs with the stickers.
Please don't publish pictures of the beach IT Makes me SOOOOO jealous! Darling. How fun!!! Please call when you are out here.
Post a Comment