Sunday, April 18, 2010

"It's just a joke silly!"

This morning we were eating popsicles in bed. I read my joke to brie:

"Why do quarters flip higher than any other coin"

Josh said "WHY?"

"Because there is an eagle on it!"

Brielle says ok I have one:

"Why do dollar bills fly higher than any other dollar bill?"

I said "WHY?"

"because there is 100 birds on it. haha!" then she laughed.

I said "but there's not really"

without missing a beat sh said

"it's just a joke silly!"

That was funnier than her actual joke, josh and I cracked up.

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I LOVE when kids tell jokes!! It always cracks me up!

Robbie and Mindy said...

LOL! Once my sis-in-law told the joke, "If you're American when you go into the bathroom and you're American when you come out of the bathroom, what are you when you're in the bathroom?...European. My nephew left the room for a while and when he came back he had a joke. "A Chinese dude goes into the bathroom. What is he when he's in the bathroom?...Not a pee-in, he's a poopin." Also much funnier than the original joke.

1 of the Grandmas said...

I told you she is pretty mature for her age. Pretty smart of her that she is even making up jokes. LOVE IT!!!!!MOM