Rigdon Ash
3 Month pics!

Rigdon is ALMOST rolling over!

Rigdon is making lots of noises and loves to be heard.

Rigdon rarely smiles when he first wakes up. After he is fed, he wont stop smiling. He likes his food. His smile make all of us so happy we giggle.

Rigdon poops 3-5 times a day. (So much more than the girls)

Rigdon sleeps through the night. We put him down between 9-10 and he wakes up between 6-8.

Rigdon will only fall asleep with a blanket up by his face and his binky.

Rigdon is already a ladies man!
Rigdon and Justice

They were holding hands all by themselves. We did not stage this. What did I tell ya? He is already putting the moves on her. Luckily she is cute...not to mention we love her mom and dad!


Rigdon makes the whole family so happy. He fits so well.
5 comments:
I love sons, daughters tug different strings than sons do, and for some reasons- for mommies- those strings your sons tug are strong ones ;)!
He is a handsome little one Nat...super darling! And I LOVE all the pictures!!!
3 months already, wow! He is so sweet, that's wonderful that he sleeps so well! Great pictures by the way.
How cute!
LOVE the pictures especially the first one...it looks soooo professional. Can't wait to hold him and squeeze him and kiss him and snuggle him...I'll let you change those poopy diapers though. LOVE MOM
Oh Natalie, he is SO adorable!! You sure make gorgeous babies :)
Post a Comment