Friday, April 23, 2010

To be 4 years old again

This is a conversation overheard between Brie and 2 of her friends. They were playing and Destiny accidentally stepped on Sadie. She kind of started playing away from Destiny & Brielle because of it and then they went over to her. This is how the conversation went:

Sadie: "Well, you shouldn't have stepped on me."

Brielle: "It was just an accident Sadie."

Destiny: "Yeah, I didn't mean to."

Sadie: "You still shouldn't step on me, Jesus wouldn't like that."

Destiny: "It was an accident."

Brielle: "That's why it's a miracle."

Destiny: "Yeah."

Sadie: "Ok, let's play mommy & baby now."

Brielle: "You're not the boss you know."

Sadie: "I know, but you aren't either. Jesus is."

Brielle: "Yeah, but you know our mom and dads are too."

Destiny: "Yeah, they are the boss too. Because you know, God is our dad. He's everyone's dad. That's what my mom & dad said."

Sadie: "Nooo, he's not our dad...(with a chuckle)."

Destiny: "Yeah, my mom & dad say that God is everybody's dad, he is."

Sadie: "Oh, yeah he is."

Brielle: "Yeah he is."

5 comments:

1 of the Grandmas said...

Oh that is just toooooo cute!!! I wonder what the miracle was that Brielle was talking about???

The Tyler's said...

Why am I not really surprised about this little convo? They are crazy! Thx for posting that!

Amanda said...

so cute. love this. love that Brielle and her little brain and attitude.

Unknown said...

That's so funny! I love it! :)

The Corbridges said...

that comment is really from me... not Jason. oops.