Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rigdon's Special Day!


We blessed Rigdon last Sunday, March 28th. It was such a wonderful day. He got to wear the same little blessing outfit Josh wore, which was so special to me. I couldn't help but picture him as a baby in this same outfit. We were surrounded by all of our friends out here. I am so thankful for their support.



Jamie and Lan


Victoria and her sister Stephanie


Tabbi, Ben and Maddi


Jocelynne, Brielle, Destiny, and Ella



What a handsome, precious boy! We are so thankful to have him in our lives. It is so funny to me how it seems like he has always been here. He just fits our family so well. We love you, Rigdon Ash!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats Natalie. It looks like it was a wonderful day. Rigdon is so handsome in his outfit! And your girls ALWAYS look like little princesses with their cute bows and dresses.

Lacey Sue said...

How wonderful!! Congrats! Seems like such a beautiful experience! I can't believe he is already old enough for the big "Blessing day". Time seems to be flying by! He is such a handsome little guy!

The Tyler's said...

Love him so much...especially in that little outfit!
It really was such a special day.

1 of the Grandmas said...

OHHHHHH!!! Love the picture. Hope is smiling sooooo cute. I can't believe that my baby girl has three children!!!! Am I getting old or what? Hurry and get here. I can't wait to hold that baby and kiss and hug those girls. LOVE MOM

Whitney Terry said...

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. Rigdon looks so cute in his blessing outfit. I think it is great that he got to wear the same one Josh wore- I love family traditions like that!