Like I have always said...Brielle all the way!!! I'm dying how much their baby pics look alike. I thought you had dressed Riggs up in girl clothes...until I kept reading! He looks so old in that pic with the sweater!
Happy Birthday again. Glad you had a great one. You deserved it!
I think that he is a mixture of both of your girls. He looks like a perkins, I think. :) Until I scrolled down, I thought that you dressed him up in girl clothes, too (like the Tyler's said). So, I guess I should say that he looks a lot like Brielle but I can see hope in him too! He is so cute. The top picture where he is just chillin' out is so darling! I bet you're having so much fun.
11 comments:
Like I have always said...Brielle all the way!!! I'm dying how much their baby pics look alike. I thought you had dressed Riggs up in girl clothes...until I kept reading! He looks so old in that pic with the sweater!
Happy Birthday again. Glad you had a great one. You deserved it!
Wow!!! Brielle ALL the way! Hope looks nothing like them...
I also thought that you had dressed Rigdon in girl clothes....twins!!!
He looks just like YOU!!!
He looks just like YOU!!!
I guess Brielle, but his own look too! Cute pics thank you. I might have to do that with the boys old pics.... so fun!
For sure Brielle!
Totally looks like Brielle!!!
My vote would be A FAWSON ... any one will do! Such a cute boy! Those EYES are to die for!!
brielle
I think that he is a mixture of both of your girls. He looks like a perkins, I think. :) Until I scrolled down, I thought that you dressed him up in girl clothes, too (like the Tyler's said). So, I guess I should say that he looks a lot like Brielle but I can see hope in him too! He is so cute. The top picture where he is just chillin' out is so darling! I bet you're having so much fun.
Totally Brielle!!
Post a Comment