Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Im glad to know I can't live without him!

Sometimes I get going through my day to day routine and forget that I am part of a team. We generally work so well together as a team that things are smooth. I know the things that I need to do, I know the things that he will do, and when we get confused we'll call and ask "are you taking Brie to ballet today? Or do you want me too?" Things run smoothly, and I think to myself "Wow, I am handling 3 kids really well! My house might be messy, but we are happy, fed, and clean!" I get a little prideful and think I am doing it all on my own, making life so easy for Josh that all he has to do is go to school. I am the BEST WIFE EVER!

Until my team leaves!

I have been a single player for the last week. My house is a little cleaner, but we are NOT HAPPY! We are fed, but lonely at the table. And due to the nice weather, we are NOT CLEAN!

I find myself thinking "you are CRAZY why do you have 3 children!" and then I quietly remind myself that usually I have a teammate. That usually I sleep REALLY well. And usually I have that one special person who brightens my day, and makes it worth getting up for. Usually I have the person I have realized (once again) that I can't live without.

15 hours and counting until we team up again!
Watch out kiddos, here we come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post Natalie. I know exactly how you feel!!

Emily said...

This was a great post, Natalie. :) I know how you feel, too. well, minus 2 kids so I guess I don't know how you feel. But I agree that it is so great to be on a team! You and Josh are a neat couple. I think you're a great mom, too. Did you know I think about you a lot while I am doing "mom things". I think, Natalie can do it... she does a good job! ..and so can I! LOL I hope that didn't come out wrong. You are just a good example to me.

Traci & Steve said...

Nat- We do need to come visit, one day when my school doesnt consume my life. I am glad you are doing so well, I cant believe you have 3 kids. They are getting cuter and cuter.

The Corbridges said...

Way cute post- it's nice to have those reminders every once in awhile huh? You guys are a perfect team and your family is darling! I love reading about you!