Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I LOVE DIRT!

If you compared this post to THIS one, you would laugh! Boy have I have come a long way....and I've learned to appreciated the joy of DIRT! Why?

Because it keeps my little Hope entertained for HOURS


I even love when they come in COVERED! It means the WEATHER is WARM, and they are outside playing!



BUT, nobody knows how to play in the mud quite like Hope. She manages to get EVERY INCH of herself DIRTY! She just LOVES it that much!

5 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

That is awesome and I read the other post - you have come a long way in your relationship with dirt :). I guess kids can change us a lot! Hope is such a darling girl and how great that it's finally getting warm enough to be outside to actually get dirty!

Krista said...

You are such a GOOD mom to let your little Hope get so dirty! I used to read my Dirty Dillon the book "I love mud and mud loves me". It was his favorite. I think it may be just perfect for Hope!

Krista said...

You are such a GOOD mom to let your little Hope get so dirty! I used to read my Dirty Dillon the book "I love mud and mud loves me". It was his favorite. I think it may be just perfect for Hope!

The Tyler's said...

That last pic is too much!
Love summer days like that.

Anonymous said...

That was my petite, proper, beautiful Claire! She'd play with and eat the dirt out of our plants...she still needs to make a mud pie occasionally :)
And it does wash off
It doesn't stain (unless it's red!)
So much better than staring at a screen! Go Hopey! We love dirt at our house too!