Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Birthday....better late than never!

I started getting sick Monday and spent the week hoping that it would pass quickly. After being sick last year on my birthday I did not want another repeat. I woke up Thursday morning feeling....better than I had. Jill took the girls for us and Josh and I hit the MALL! He spoiled me as usual and we went way over our birthday budget....as usual.

My mom surprised me with a pizza and a HUGE cake. By the end of the day I was too tired to cut the cake, so we ended up doing it on Friday. oh yeah, of course I am 231! I guess Josh just decided to throw all the candles we had on there.

My friend Katrina also had a Birthday party for me on Friday. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends. We had so much fun. By now Hope was feeling sick, so she had to stay home. We had 15 kids there and they were really good.
Katrina had fun memories and letters from my family and it was such a fun touch to have my family with me-kind of. She started reading the letters and we all started crying, but I loved it.
This is the first and only picture of Lan and I with our babies. Justice is 2 weeks old, and Rigs is 6 weeks. We are so happy to have them out of our tummies and in our arms.
Thanks to everyone who made this day so special for me. It was a great day.

1 comment:

baileyfamily said...

What a fun Birthday Party! Hope everyone in your home is feeling better.