Congrats on your cute little man! We are having a boy too and I'm so excited!! It looks like you guys are loving Virginia. Going back to your BINGO post: Aaron & I are huge bingo fans and hit it up with all the old people every time we are in Mesquite. It really is serious buisness.
3 comments:
Nat you guys sure are out and about having lots of fun. I'm so glad you had fun at PROM and I loved the mini-golf pics too.
What the?!?! Seriously, you guys have WAY too much fun ;)! I love it!
Congrats on your cute little man! We are having a boy too and I'm so excited!! It looks like you guys are loving Virginia. Going back to your BINGO post: Aaron & I are huge bingo fans and hit it up with all the old people every time we are in Mesquite. It really is serious buisness.
Post a Comment