Sunday, February 14, 2010

Virginia Is for LOVERS!


It's Saturday the 13th- Valentines night for us since we weren't going out on Sunday. It's 3:00 PM and I am still in jammies cleaning the house. Yes, you read that right Jenn, Ang and Mom! I am still in JAMMIES and it's 3:00PM!

Josh is getting on me to go get dressed so we can go do something. I keep telling him I just want to clean this and this. He keeps pestering and I am confused. He has NEVER cared before when I was in my jammies all day.

I walk into my room to find these shirts on the bed.....

And a note saying to get ready for our night out on the town, because Virginia is for Lovers! What was the plan?

B-I-N-G-O

We walked into the place and immediately realized this was INTENSE and these people took their bingo SERIOUSLY!

We were only there 5 mins. before we got kicked out for having Rigdon with us. Nobody under 12. What? Under 12? I would much rather have a baby in there than a 12 year old, but whatever. We left.


Josh was so sad! Who knew he wanted to play BINGO so bad.


MMMMM..... so what to do next???? We hit up a pizza place and then.....


Yup that's right...3D Mini golf.


And for those of you who don't know Josh and I take our mini golf very seriously!

See, told you!




Josh ended up winning, but don't worry I will win next time. And as for BINGO, we will definitely catch it one of these days. Who knows? Maybe one of these days we will be one of those INTENSE regulars! Happy Valentines Day 2010!

4 comments:

Krista said...

You and Josh CRACK ME UP!!

1 of the Grandmas said...

Happy Valentines Day to you guys!!!Love the shirts!!! Oh Nat don't worry about the jammies thing. If I made a license plate for my car, it would say I LOVE PJS!! (But I would have a heart instead of love). I've grown quite accustomed to wearing my pjs all day while I clean. It's a good thing not too many ring my doorbell...I would be afraid to answer it and scare them to death. Looks like you had a fun Valentine's night out. LOVE YOU TONS! MOM

The Tyler's said...

I want one of those shirts!!! Where do I get one???

Emily said...

You guys are so much fun! :) I liked this post. Images of you two playing bingo with a lot of old men and ladies have been popping in my head all day and it makes me giggle every time I think of it. It's fun to read your blog. I am glad you are able to blog more lately. Rigdon is SO cute! :) Congratulations on your new baby, by the way. I hope I've already told you that!