Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Warning.....

"Not intended to hold a child"

Little does GRACO know that every big sister that has a stroller is begging their Moms to let them do this. Does GRACO think that big sisters care about this WARNING? Or perhaps they believe the Moms care about this WARNING? More likely they are just protecting themselves from those AWFUL LAWYERS! ; )


Rigdon is so lucky to have two big sisters who love him so much!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Nat. I am sending you an email. Something exciting and very unexpected from me myself and I........

The Tyler's said...

I am dying!!! That is the funniest pic I have seen in a while! I am nervous for him just looking at the picture! But...It is a must when you are the big sisters to torture your little brother.

1 of the Grandmas said...

Brielle looks like she takes her "Big Sister" responsibility pretty serious!!! And Hope is just enjoying the moment. Rigdon is getting so big. Missing you guys! LOVE YOU TONS!!!

Lacey Sue said...

Cutest thing EVER!!!! :)