For the past 2 years Josh's birthday has been LAME! We have been traveling across the country, and last year we weren't even together. He was doing carpet jobs, and I was at his sisters in Arkansas. About 3 months ago I had the idea to celebrate his half birthday. I was planning a huge surprise party with all of his friends, then that dwindled down to me just taking him out, then that dwindled down to me making him dinner and a "half" birthday cake. I really wanted to surprise him and have it all ready when he got home. The girls were going to make him a sign and everything, but he surprised us and came home early. It was still fun to celebrate since we haven't for 2 years. Happy "Half" Birthday Joshy! I love you!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Happy "Halfy" Birthday!
For the past 2 years Josh's birthday has been LAME! We have been traveling across the country, and last year we weren't even together. He was doing carpet jobs, and I was at his sisters in Arkansas. About 3 months ago I had the idea to celebrate his half birthday. I was planning a huge surprise party with all of his friends, then that dwindled down to me just taking him out, then that dwindled down to me making him dinner and a "half" birthday cake. I really wanted to surprise him and have it all ready when he got home. The girls were going to make him a sign and everything, but he surprised us and came home early. It was still fun to celebrate since we haven't for 2 years. Happy "Half" Birthday Joshy! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This is the cleverest thing I've ever heard of. I may have to do it for Ty one year... celebrating the day after Christmas gets old!
Happy Halfy Josh!
Post a Comment