Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Things I Used to Do!

I used to clean my fridge out every time I went grocery shopping.

I used to bathe my children at least every other day most of the time everyday.

I used to make dinner (this is not one of my strong suits) 2-4 times a week.

I used to scrub my bathtubs more regularly.

I used to mop my floors by hand.

I used to wash my sheets once a week.

I used to get dressed and ready everyday.

I used to get my kids dressed and ready everyday.

I used to volunteer to help friends more.

I used to have a pretty happy disposition.

I used to do these things until this happened......



Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to be having this little baby, and to have been able to carry a healthy child but this pregnancy has been rough! Now we are 37 weeks into it and only 21 days away from delivery (I refuse to go over)! The days still seem like an eternity, but I know they will eventually be gone and one day I will miss the spastic movement in my belly. I'm trying to see the positive here. After all it is a recent thing that I am so grumpy all the time!

7 comments:

1 of the Grandmas said...

Oh Dear...I used to do all that stuff too, until now. Is being nearly "60" the same as being nearly ready to have a baby?!?!?! You look pretty cute with that belly. Can't wait to get there. Wonder if that baby will wait for me!! Love you tons, MOM

Emily said...

Sigh... You used to live close to me, and I used to be able to help you out! I am still trying to imagine you being grumpy, and I just cant see it! Love you! So glad Josh made it home and you had a good christmas. The girlys are beautiful! Can't wait to see your little man! Love you! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY understand your frusteration:)))

Anonymous said...

If this is you grumpy, I hope that you NEVER EVER see me grumpy! That would be bad! I feel as though you are handling yourself wonderfully!

I can't wait for little Rigdon (sp?) to get here - it'll be so exciting! Keep your eyes on the goal! LOL

(This is Victoria - Austen is the only one with a gmail account...)

Christie and Dane said...

Oh, you look beautiful Nat! I don't have any cute pictures the last month. You're so close!!

Aubrey Jane said...

Yay for a baby bump picture, you look beautiful! I'm sure your baby boy will be so adorable. You are so close, YAY!!!

Amanda said...

Oh Nat. so cute. You are truly the cutest pregnant lady I know. Can't wait :)