Some may say I am crazy to start this at such a young age. I say to them you don't know my Brielle. She has been begging and planning and hoping for a sleepover for months now. It has been so long that I can't even tell you when it started. I thought over the break was a perfect time. We started the night off at Chuck E Cheese, where they always have fun. Brielle thought it was really cool that Sadie got to come with the family. Then we came home and got in sleeping bags and turned on a movie. It was pretty mellow and low key, but it made Brielle's day, maybe even month. I'm sure it won't be long before she is begging and pleading again.
When we got home she sneaked into her room and came out crying because the outfit didn't fit. OH!!!(the lightbulb went off) she thought it was for her. I quickly explained that she was too big for it and that it was for baby brother in my tummy. She didn't understand until I went and found this doll and put it on. "See" I said. " it's for the baby." She hasn't let this doll go since. She call it her teddy bear baby. I am afraid that we just bought a new outfit for her doll because I really don't think the baby will get to wear it.


No comments:
Post a Comment