
Wow! We had had a day. It was one of those days that I wondered why in the world I was having a 3rd child because I couldn't even control the 2 I had. It was one of those days where one thing after the other seemed to either go wrong or make me upset. It was a Hope peed in the chick-fil-a playground kind a day. Yeah, we had had a day. Regardless it was the ward Christmas party and my girls couldn't wait to see SANTA! So excited I even got BOTH of them to take naps saying that we wouldn't go unless they did. And they did, so I braved the party alone because Josh was busy braving the library for his final the next day.

Brielle got up to sing with the primary kids and didn't surprise me at all that I could hear her beautiful yelling voice over all the other kids. Love that spunk of a girl!

And boy did we talk Santa's ear off. I wasn't close enough to hear, but I have a pretty good idea of what was being said. I was so proud of Hope when he asked her her name she screamed "Hope". I think this is the first time she has ever told anyone her name. Usually Brie steps in before she answers. I also heard her at the end say "Can I have your hat?" Both of them were so excited to see Santa they could hardly wait. Santa told them he liked chocolate chip cookies and Brie said "I know, but we are making you the kind I get to frost. and we will leave out peanut butter and jelly for rudolph ok."
It was a fun night, the kids were a little crazy and I have never seen Hope as hyper as she was ALL DAY today. Despite the downs of the day I am so grateful these little girls are mine!
2 comments:
Haha, I love how bold they are; asking him for his hat, telling him they will be making something other than his favorite cookies, it's awesome! Thank you for your comment and I'm so excited to see your baby boy too!!!
It was a crazy day but I was glad I got to spend it with you guys!! You held your frustrations is very well. WE all have those days...and I'm sad to tell you it doesn't get any better with the third but at least you will have a little guy to hold and snuggle. I can't wait for "little Riggy" (as Brielle says) to get here!
Post a Comment