Thank you so much for taking a potentially horrible and humiliating experience and making it ok. I was mortified when I got to the check out and realized I didn't have my card. 50% was panic because I had no idea where it was, and 50% was embarrassment that I $250 worth of groceries and no way to pay for them. After shopping for 2 hours and standing in line for 30 minutes I would have cried on the spot had you been unkind to me. But your calm gentle reassurance that it was ok, and happened all time just made my day.
You definitely made up for the other Walmart worker who told me she had never seen a pregnant lady with 5 weeks left "Look so big and out there". That is just what you want to hear when you still have 5 weeks left. You definitely made up for the people in the mall who were so rushed and busy they were bumping into me and everybody else around. So, thanks again for remembering that there is more to time, rushing and hurrying. I couldn't have made it through that night without you as my cashier. Now, I wish I knew your name so that I could try to get you a raise for going above and beyond!


5 comments:
so sweet! but don't worry about forgeting her name - wal-mart doesn't give raises! =)
Happens to me all the time too. I've forgot my wallet twice in the last month when I've gone to Wal-Mart. There's just too many things to remember... 4 kids, diaper bag, shopping list... I recently hid a credit card in my car for those times that I forget my wallet. : ) Oh, and you're not "out there" you are a darling pregnant girl!
Your kidding me! I would have bawled.
It actually happened to me a couple weeks ago but luckily Noah was just in the library and brought it to me...would have died.
Oh, how frustrating. What did you did about paying for the groceries?Better give us an update picture. I'm sure you still look darling. Have a Merry Christmas...missing you guys tons!!! Love MOM
I happen to know someone who works at corporate...
Post a Comment