
Brielle saw a commercial for one of these bad boys right as we were walking out the door to our Christmas party. She was instantly mesmerized. It puts tiny little jewels in your hair, and she thought that it was the coolest thing. She asked me all night long "what is it called again?" When she got off of santas lap she came running to me and said "He said he would bring me a quick gems, now I will have the most beautiful hair."Do you think she will forget or do you think I should make sure this shows up under our tree on Christmas eve???


6 comments:
That's a tough call, but I'm sure you'll know what to do. I just had to say that I love the picture of the girls on Santa's lap at the top of your blog! Priceless!
Mae is making a list too! It must be this age -- its so fun! I'd say if she consitantly talks about her, she must really need her hair bejeweled... if she never mentions it again, let it go. Mae has asked everyone she knows to get her a barbie this year, can we say obsessed? And YES she is getting 2!
We went to the dance recital last night. Missed you a whole bunch. We were just saying how we missed the traditional grandkids picture with Santa, and then I pull up this picture. Made me cry. I can't believe that bejeweled hair thing, I saw it previously and thought totally of you and wondered if that would intrigue you, and instead it intrigued my little Brie. Gotta get it!! LOVE YOU GUYS TONS. MOM
Hey, Nat,
Speaking from experience, they DON'T forget!!! Isn't it funny the things that intigue them? I love the picture with Santa! I miss our cousin Santa pictures so much! It's just not the same without that tradition! We miss you guys and love you tons!
Haylee has one and the little gems get lost if you dont keep track of them. They look so cute in their hair and they stay in pretty good. All in all I would say go ahead and get one, just make sure that you keep it up so the girls cant run off with it and use it by themselves. I think she would love it, I know Hays does.
My kids are so susceptible to stuff they see on tv. Zach is constantly writing down 1-800 numbers for me to call. This year we broke down and bought the Bendaroos. That is so cute that Brielle was mesmerized! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment