Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Time.......

I had a lot to post so I thought I would just combine it into one. So here goes, lots of pictures lots of stories!

Josh was in the middle of finals which is usually pretty crazy but he had been promising the girls forever that we would go see this movie as soon as it was out....
They loved it. Josh had set his expectations a little too high and didn't think it was that great. It was a fun activity to break up all the studying. Josh finished his finals on the 16th and packed up his bags and flew to Kansas City to do some carpet jobs on the 17th. We were sad to see him go but happy about the extra money it would bring.

Brielle kept telling everybody that her daddy moved to kansas city. Her sunbeam teacher was a little confused.


While he was gone it snowed, if you can call it that. Let's just say it fluttered and the ground was kind of white over night. It reminded me of when it is really foggy in Utah and everything just gets white. But no matter the amount Brielle was THRILLED! It made me sad that she doesn't really remember the Utah snow.
Look at the excitement on her face!

I love Christmas Sunday! I love getting the girls all dressed up in their new Christmas dresses and I love how much music is sung or played. It bring such an amazing spirit. Thanks to my Mom the girls dressed were amazing this year.

Hope was not in the mood to get a picture so I thought we would make due with what we could get.

Brielle loves to take pictures so she is always telling me and Hope to get together or Josh and I to. She gets so mad when Hope wont cooperate.

We were so worried we wouldn't get our daddy home by Christmas. His flight was scheduled to leave Christmas eve (Thurs.) at 6 am. There was a storm coming through so I was in a panic. Wednesday night at about 11 pm he comes strolling through the door looking absolutely beat! He had pulled an all nighter, finished the job and jumped on an earlier flight. Good thing too, because the flight he was supposed to be on got canceled. He was EXHAUSTED, but he was HOME! Lets just say Josh and I don't do well apart. We had missed each other so much!
I was so excited that I found all of us matching jammie pants, well all the girls. Christmas eve we went over to dinner at the buttars and then came home and opened jammies.
On Christmas morning I heard Hope get up first. She usually brings us in a sippy cup and a thing of juice to pour for her. When I walked out she had been stopped in her tracks just staring at all the presents. I don't think she knew what to think. She just asked for some juice and then came to snuggle with us. We told her she had to wait for Brie. A second later she went in and we could hear her saying "Brielle, Brielle, wake up!" She eventually gave up and came back into bed with us. Brie woke up at about 8:30 and we heard footstep RUN down the hall and then RUN straight back while she was screaming "Santa came, HE CAME HE CAME!" She then ran back and forth until we could get out there. Hope was a little overwhelmed and just stared at all the presents. Brie immediately started handing them out since she could read the names.
Hope got more into and loved everything! Everything she would open she would say "wow a puppy doggy." or "Wow, dress ups." It was really cute!

This facial expression is priceless. She finally got her very own camera. She is always begging to use mine and that is a little scary since it is a really expensive camera. I hope that will stop now.
"Santa remembered!" She said when she opened her quick gems. I was surprised that with everything else this kind of got put on the back burner, but she was definitely happy he remembered. And everyday we have to put them in her hair, so I would say that she liked it.
Hope really was so excited about her snow white movie. She just wouldn't show any emotion for the camera.
And as usual she loved her dress ups.

We had a FANTASTIC Christmas. I think the favorite gifts were the scooters, leapsters and for brie her puppy. Hope got a magnadoodle that she really likes as well.

Now we are on to new years and enjoying the rest of Joshs break. It is so nice to have him home all the time.

3 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

Little kids make Christmas so much more magical! I LOVE their Christmas dresses!!!

Anonymous said...

I love their dresses:) We just went to Princess & the Frog tonight....I didn't really like it. But since I did serve a little in Lousiana, I got most of it. Maggie and Rocky were both scared and didn't love it. But at the end, they thought it was OK. I'm glad you guys had a good Holiday...good luck the next couple of weeks!

Christie and Dane said...

Love the dresses Grammy Tereasa! Beautiful little darlings!! What a fun Christmas. Glad you're home safe Joshina. XXXOOO