Saturday, October 10, 2009

10 kids and counting......Keeping up with the Duggars!





We have been doing a date night rotation and we LOVE it! Last night was our turn to babysit all of the kids. We usually have 8, but our neighbors had a thing they wanted to go to so we threw in a couple more. Really what is 2 more with 8!


We have 2 5 year olds.
3 4 year olds.
3 2 year olds
and 2 1 year olds!

Fun stuff huh????
All I can say is that we will not be having 10 kids, and we will NOT even try to keep up with the Duggars! I don't know how they go anywhere. I was counting heads all night long. We were on our way to the park and I only counted 9 TWICE! I could NOT for the life of me figure out which kid was missing, until I realized it was my own ever so quiet Hope! I turned around and came back home and as I was walking through the back door she came through the front door. Where was she??? Who knows! That is why we are NOT having 10 kids!Seriously though, we love doing the rotation and it is so worth it. It is fun to hang out with the kids and get to know the kids' friends a little better. Josh, of course has to make it a party and adds to the chaos by making them a hut! They LOVED it. And Josh was pretty proud of his handy work!

1 comment:

joe_missy said...

That looks so fun! I wish you lived here and we could do the rotation also. I would love for our kids to be friends. :( I am glad you guys are having fun though. I LOVE reading your blog you are ALWAYS doing fun things! Miss you.