Happy Birthday to our big 3 year old!
I let her pick out her cake from pictures online, and that is all she talked about for 3 days. When we asked her what she wanted for her b-day she would say "My Dora cake!" Oh, so easy to please! Needless to say she LOVED it.
She couldn't wait to blow out her candles. She knew what she was supposed to do and was ready. Throughout the song she kept getting her mouth ready and then about halfway through she couldn't wait any longer and blew them right out!
I went back and forth if I was going to have a party for her or not. At the last minute I send a text to our friends and I was overwhelmed with the amount of people who came over to help us celebrate our sweet Hope! I am so grateful for the friends we have made here. It is so great to have such a great support system. We love all of you dearly. I told little Hope that all these people were here because they loved her and she loved it. She felt so special. Thanks for making the day so sweet.
We took her Friday night on date night with us to pick out her present. It was so fun to let her pick whatever she wanted. She picked out this dress up and was dancing for everyone when she put it on.
She also picked out this Dora doll. She carried it around in the package for 2 days because we told her she had to wait to open it til her birthday. I think she was so excited to finally be able to snuggle it. I stole it from her in her sleep to get it wrapped.
To make the day even more special my brother and his wife had their little baby girl Kate on Hopes birthday. We are so excited for them and she is so sweet. Congrats Shane and Amanda! Here is to many more great Birthdays for Hope and Kate!


5 comments:
Oh my word!! How adorable is she?!?!?!?! Happy 3rd Birthday beautiful girl!!!!
Happy birthday Hopey!!! What a fabulous cake! It is absolutely darling just like your darling little Hope!! Wish we could have been there! Love you guys!!
Happy, Happy Birthday Hope! We miss you so much. Lexi loves to look at your pictures. Nat, your cake is awesome! We love you guys!
Happy Birthday Hope. We sure love you and miss you guys. Nat, I need your address please and you guys are getting so good at those birthday cakes! It looked great. we love you.
She is soooo darling! Both your girls look like such sweethearts, I'm so glad that you have lots of wonderful friends where you are!
Post a Comment