Friday, October 16, 2009

Fire Station Field Trip!

We went to the fire station on a little field trip with Brielles preschool class and some friends. It was a lot of fun. They loved it! At first they were a little afraid of the guy in his stuff but warmed up eventually.



Preschool group, they loved that they were smaller than the wheel.


Brielle and Sadie driving the fire truck


Brielle, Sadie and Destiny. Brielle told me she wanted to be a fire fighter when she grew up. She was so excited when she saw a girl fire fighter.


She was one of the first ones to jump up in the truck. She wasn't afraid of that. Neither was Hope. It was a fun day.

3 comments:

The Tyler's said...

I'm so glad we went! Thanks for putting it all together.

Krista said...

I love the girls boots!! I've always wanted a pair... never got them... now I think I'm to old! LOL

Lacey Sue said...

I loved the boots!!!! So cute!! What a fun trip!