Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello from Missouri!

We left about 6:00 on saturday night.

We drove all night and most of the day.

We took a slight detour.

We decided to call it quits at 4:30 pm.

We stopped at a little tiny farm town, they had a hotel with an indoor pool. Just what we were looking for.

We swam

Josh crashed!

The girls and I went and found a park and little ceasars pizza.

Were going to go swimming, then hit the road again!

See ya in UTAH!

6 comments:

Liz Godsey said...

Miss you already!! Praying for a safe trip for you all :)

Anonymous said...

And you'll be back to that lovely Virginia before Thomas is transferred to your area...right? It does sound dreamy. I would love for him to know you, your family, learn from you. We'll see what the Lord has in store :)

Emily said...

I totally had a flashback to our play date in St. George with our pizza at the church. Can't wait to see you.

Hillary Luke said...

I feel out of the loop! What is going on?! I haven't talked to you forever! I was hoping I would know more by reading your blog. I'll be calling soon! Miss ya!

1 of the Grandmas said...

Can't Wait!!! Drive Safe!!! Love you tons!!! MOM

P.S. Well, I guess I am a little crazy...the girls do have their own little look. Can't wait to hug em and squeeze em and kiss em!!

The Peterson Family said...

Natalie!!!!! We miss you already! I'm looking forward to catching up with you in a couple months! Hope you are having a safe trip! Primary is absolutely crazy without you!!!!!