Friday, April 4, 2008

ThE LaTE oVeR!!!!!

Emily and Rich came up to go out on a date with her family. I got to have Olivia and Gavin come over and Brielle was in heaven. They are such good friends and play so well together.
They both thought it was really cool that they got to get in their jammies and watch a movie together even though it was dark outside! I love hearing them talk to each other and carry on little conversations. They can communicate really well and it amazes me. They have to copy each other in everything they do as you can see in the video, but they are so much fun to watch play.





Sorry about my horrible singing, the songs are a little shaky they were just to busy doing other things.


1 comment:

Emily said...

Sooooo Stinkin' Cute! That is so precious! I am so glad that you caught those moments on camera! We love you guys! It looks like they had so much fun! Did I mention how much I miss you?...