Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our weekend in St. George!

My cousin got married in St. George this weekend, so the girls and I packed up and left Josh home to write 30 pages of papers. ( I'm glad I was the one leaving!) We all crammed in my mom and dads tahoe, and filled every seat with the luggage secured on top! The kids were really good, thank Heavens for dvd players. They mostly watched movies the whole time! Shane, Amanda, and Payton went with us and we had so much fun spending time with them.
We filled the weekend with a lot of fun activities and didn't stop moving. We went swimming, shopping, trips to the park, on a picnic with Emily( thanks again for meeting us!), and to Horton hears a who. Which Brie sat through surprisingly well for the busy little girl she is.
This is Brielle's silly face
We also of course did the whole wedding thing, which was great.( Thanks again Heidi for babysitting). The Bride looked beautiful, and the weather was perfect!
We had a GREAT weekend and can't wait to go back!

No comments: