Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Love you Josh!

We just found out Josh got excepted to law school. We are headed to Virginia in the fall! I'm excited and a little nervous, but I'm so proud of Josh! He has worked so hard, and it is going to be more hard work! I Love you Baby! Congrats!

4 comments:

Nelson Newz said...

Whoa! Virginia! Hooray.. that is awesome news.

Emily said...

Yeah! Congrats! Can we come visit?

Sharon said...

I hope my email helped! We actually lived in Virginia for 4 months, you will have to tell me where you are going. It is really nice back there...a lot different from Utah though!

Leah and Mike said...

Congrats you guys! That will be fun to experience the East Coast :) That video of Hope on the phone is so cute!! I love how she totally carries on a conversation with herself. CUTE!