I had a fun little photoshoot with cute maggie! Kari was really worried we wouldn't get any good ones because she is so wiggly! They turned out great though!



She did have a few moments of pouting, and hiding her face, but she is so cute it didn't matter!


She loved the rocking chair! Thats all she wanted to do was sit in the rocking chair!
4 comments:
Darling Pictures! Hey what fonts are you using, I have been looking for some cute fonts and those are great ones... also is that a photo backdrop or just a sheet? good lookin photos
so, so cute! Great job!
Great Job!
Natalie,
These are SO cute, more like beautiful! Can you do older kids... like Ty and Dill? I took them to Kiddie Kandids and it absolutely threw them into a frenzy... they gathered every employee in the store trying to figure out what to do with them... and they DIDN'T succeed! Let me know what you think. You are SO talented!
Much Love,
Krista
Post a Comment