Sunday, March 23, 2008

Beautiful Brielle

To start off I have no idea why this is underlined, and I can't figure out how to get it off, so I'm sorry this is really annoying!With that being said, I've been taking a lot of pitures lately. Brielle woke up on Sat. morning and said "ok mom lets go take pictures." We decided to take hers and it was so cute how excited she got. She pulled me into the bathroom and said let do my hair! I was stunned! this never happens, it is a battle everyday to get her to do her hair! Then she told me she wanted to wear a pretty dress! I'm thrilled with the results. It has been awhile since i've gotten a good shot of her so it was really exciting for me! Now Hope is in the bad stage where it is hard to get a good shot! Oh well, what do ya do?
I LOVE this one! I think she looks so sweet and innocent!

This is daddy's favorite! he says this sums Brielle up to a T!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Holy Cow! They are so beautiful! You are becoming quite the professional! She is so sweet, and is getting so big! Give her a big hug for me!

Sharon said...

She looks so cute! I love the one where she is laying down.

{ Bethany } said...

Awwwww cute!

Jenn said...

Brie,
You are so beautiful! I love you so much! Hugs and Kisses, Aunt Jenn (hefer)

Nelson Newz said...

I love the dress! Girl. you should seriously put your name on craig's list and charge others to take photos.
Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that we have that freakin' nasty coxsackie virus! I hate it - and I wanted to vent to someone who could understand.
thanks for reading...

Beads Bee Boutique said...

YEAH! We are blog buddies! Your girls are DOLLS. I hope we switch our baby gender trends so that you can have some cute little boys and I can do hair for cute little girls soon :)

Chelci said...

Hey Nat... Darling pictures. I love photoshop too! however I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how you did that cloudy look on the collage with your sister and baby... If you could clue me in that would great thanks.