* I went to her parent teacher conference recently and her teacher said she was doing great in reading. She said she passed level 3 (which is where they want them to be at the end of Kindergarten). I had no idea that she could even read. Yup, number one mom right here! Now that I know she can do it, we are pushing her a little more at home and she is cruising through books.
* She is a great friend at school. We have tried really hard to stress the importance of people and treating EVERYBODY nicely. I think she is getting it because her teacher says she is really nice to everyone.
* We were walking out of walmart and passed the salvation army bell ringer. "Mom" she said "why is everybody giving them money but we aren't?" I explained to her that it was donations to help the needy and that I didn't have any cash. She then asked if we could turn around and she could give them her dollar. I couldn't have been more proud. Hope followed her example and gave her dollar too.
* When my Aunt was visiting she said to her "How old are you?" My aunt relied..."62" Brielle quickly said "WHOA...you should be dead!"
* She is loving school, ballet, and church. She loves Heavenly Father and loves to pray for her friends, family and teacher at night.
* I have to force dinner down her almost every night. For lunch and breakfast she gets to eat what she wants, but for dinner we try new things. She doesn't like this.
* She loves to have FAMILY dinner ALL together. I often say that Heavenly Father gave us her first so she could help me get my act together on dinner, family night, and family prayer. She loves to do things together as a family.
* She did great in her primary program getting up and reciting her part perfectly her part was:
"He showed his love for me by helping me be able to repent."
*Brielle recently taught herself how to tie her shoes!
HOPE:
* Hope is doing very well in speech and loves to go. Her teachers name is Mr. Sharp but she calls him Mr. Shark.
* She has recently decided she hates her bed and will only sleep on the floor or with Brielle.
* She loves to eat chicky yuggies (chicken nuggets)
* Every night in her prayers she thanks God that mommy and daddy got married. So sweet!
* When she is on she is on and great. But when she is off, WATCH OUT! She has had some rage lately. We are trying to work on that.
* She is 4 years old and I am still potty training her. I am at a loss. I have pretty much tried everything, but she still has accidents all the time. Poor girl!
* Hope still loves to play all by herself.
* Hope did really well on her primary part too. I was a little worried. Her part was "BEING BAPTIZED" Every time we practiced this she would say her part and then after she would say "but I don't wanna get baptized! I don't wanna get my head wet!" I was just crossing my fingers she didn't add this when she said it in the microphone. Luckily she didn't!
* HE IS EVERYWHERE! and into EVERYTHING! He can crawl so fast now, and pulls himself up on everything.
* He has 5 teeth and is working on more. He is 10 months old (yikes)!
* He still takes two naps. The second one is usually longer than the first. He generally sleeps from 7-7:30 until 8:00 am every night(about 12-13 hours). He has always been a great sleeper.
* He is wearing 12-18 month clothes, and size 3 diapers. He has( 3) 8 ounce bottles a day, and eats about 3 jars of baby food a day. For dinner he pretty much eats what we are eating now.
* I always thought I would have a mommies boy, but I have sadly realized that this boy LOVES his daddy! He will leap out of my arms to get to him. It's a good thing I love his daddy too.
* Somebody recently asked me if his big sisters were making him tough! I thought that was a PERFECT way to describe it! YES! They are making him tough. They cart him around, and accidentally drop him occasionally. They roll around with him and he just lets them. He never complains. He loves his big sisters!
I love my three beautiful children and I am so thankful God sent them to me to raise. It is hard to imagine what life would be like without them.


6 comments:
I loved reading this. It's so interesting how each child is so different from the others, they definitely come with their own personalities and preferences. You are such a great Mom!
Sure do miss those cute little kids. Sorry Hope shared her bed with me and now doesn't like it!!Can I just say you have a darling little family and I'm sure thankful for it...Those kids are pretty lucky to have such a cute mom and dad!! I love how you both are so good in your roles. LOVE MOM
So cute! I think I'm going to copy you. Isaac and Rigdon could be twins:) Have a GREAT day....
You are truly blessed Nat!!
Natalie..your kids are so cute and it looks like you have such a fun time with them! I bet they enjoy having you as their mom!
Aww. Missing you guys.
Cute kids and yes they are growing up so fast and cute and it is good you are writing it all down :)
Post a Comment