Saturday, May 15, 2010

oh this girl!

This girl has to be pushed just a little. While at Busch Gardens she gets a little nervous. There was a couple of rides we literally carried her on and she ended up giggling and loving it the whole time. Josh really wanted to take her on the swings and she did not want to go. She didn't even want to do the little kid ones. Josh finally just said she was doing it. Here is how the conversations went as they were walking to the line.

Hope: "ok I do the little ones, not the big ones, I do the little ones! I do the little ones!

Josh: "No were going to do the big ones ok?"

Hope: "umkay" in a small defeated voice. Sometimes she gives in so easily.

She came running off to tell me all about the fun big swings. She is so silly. She just needs that little push.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie she is! We'd love to see y'all this summer if you get down this way :) we'd even treat you to dinner :)