Saturday, May 29, 2010

MMM....Yummy???

Rigdon has surprised us with another first! He LOVES rice cereal, and really eats it!
I couldn't shovel it in fast enough for him.

He continues to have a super sensitive tummy...we are going all organic with him so far. He can handle the rice, but threw up the bananas and sweet potatoes. I think we will keep it pretty simple for awhile.

The girls were big helps feeding him!

4 1/2 months old!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Oh my goodness!!! A big first milestone of so many to come! I am so glad that he loves it! It makes feeding them so much more fun! I miss you Natalie!!!!

The Huzzey's said...

He really will be crawling when we see him next!! WE MISS YOU TOO!

Liz Godsey said...

I can't believe he is 4 1/2 months old already!!! Aw, glad he is a good eater for you :)