
For our anniversary (which was actually the same night as Brielles slumber party) we went to Busch Gardens!
ALL BY OURSELVES! We got to ride the big roller coasters, we didn't have to push any strollers, or make a potty stop every time we saw the bathroom.
It was more than FANTASTIC!

We went on all the rides in 5 hours. It is amazing how much faster you can go without kids.
We had a great night and a great anniversary. We felt like kids again.

Happy 6th anniversary babe!
Thanks Jill and Victoria for watching the kiddos!
2 comments:
Oh my word!!! So much fun!! And I am totally jealous of you...ALL ALONE?!?! Wow!!! I am so glad you guys got to do it- and have fun! Happy Anniversary!!!! :)
I can't believe you have really been married for 6 years. I can still remember that day...how many pictures were there? 600 or more didn't you say!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!
Post a Comment