Saturday, January 30, 2010

Growing babies, GRANDMA, and many FIRSTS!


Rigdon's first bath!
He screamed the whole time. He is never happy when he is naked


The girls were BIG HELPERS! It is a competition around here who can be the biggest helper. We now have fights over who gets mommy diapers and wipes, burp clothes, and binkies. Just one more thing to fight about.

Hope was very.........curious and intrigued!


Rigdon is not the only baby growing around here! These baby hamsters have gotten so big, so fast. They are much cuter with hair. It was a sad day around our house when the mama hamster died. The babies were just BARELY old enough to vend for themselves, and the daddy hamster stepped up his game and snuggled them to keep them warm. We also had 3 of the babies die. We gave 2 to a friend, and we still have 2 left. I think we will have to keep these 2 to make up for Roxy dying. Our numbers just keep growing.


the "FAMILY PICTURE"


Grandmas first time meeting Rigs!

We were so excited for her to finally get here on the 22nd. We have had so much fun, and the girls just love having her here.


The first BIG BURRITOS!
The girls wanted to be wrapped up like a burrito like the their little brother. They thought it was pretty funny.


Love my 3 babies!


I was really worried that I would never be able to leave Rigdon anywhere without him getting mauled by the girls. Surprisingly enough, they never have picked him up on their own. Brielle is really good with him, and is actually really helpful when he is awake. He loves to snuggle her.

First time the BOY is wrapped in PINK!
and I'm sure it is not the last. When I found out we were having a boy this was the first image that came to mind. A little boy surrounded with all things pink! I couldn't help but snap a picture when I came out to find that the girls had covered him in their pink blankets. Poor boy!


Rigdon remains a mommies boy!

He loves to snuggle up on me, and doesn't sleep near as well for Josh. I have mixed feelings about this. Both of my girls have been daddy's girls and I haven't minded a bit.

10 comments:

Krista said...

What SWEET days! There is nothing like the spirit a new baby brings.

Now baby hampsters?? Not sure if they bring any spirit at all. They GROSS me out. Although, some lived here a few years ago too. Every child deserves a hampster.

Alexa and Cody said...

Super Cute Kids! All THREE of them!!!

Liz Godsey said...

I LOVE the swaddle picture! Too cute! You're making me want a baby again... Can't wait to hold him again soon :)

Amy said...

Oh, he is such a cutie! I am so glad Hope and Brielle are just loving him. Babies are so sweet, I love all the pictures!

The Corbridges said...

I love the big burritos! Rigdon is so cute and your girls are adorable big sisters. Brielle looks so grown up holding him. Congrats :) We're so excited for you!

The Tyler's said...

Love those 3 burritos! Noah would be so proud.
I need to come get my baby fix and I really want to come meet your sister!!

1 of the Grandmas said...

Oh, Dear!! Not such a cute picture with grandma...do I have Jet lag or what...sorry Rigdon, hope we can get some better ones for both our sakes!!! Am missing you already...sure did have fun. Have fun with Angela. Love MOM

Kerissa ~ said...

So cute!! That is a good thing to have a boy that doesn't like to be naked. Dechlin does all too much!! Let's hope yours doesn't grow out of it :)

Em said...

I love the "burritos!" It looks like Rigdon is bringing joy to your home! Enjoy!

Amanda said...

I love all the pics. the pets are much cuter wuth hair....before....yuck!

Rigdon is a handsome little fella and it is fun to hear you say all the things your kids are doing is what we are doing too (fights over helping, holding, and curious about different body parts :)

Love you guys and hope you had fun with all your visitors!