Friday, September 18, 2009

Prego bellies!


22 weeks and 20 weeks

Many of you have heard me talking about my friends Lan. They are our across the hall neighbors, and we share a patio. We are so grateful for them and to have them in our lives. We both have 2 girls about the same ages, so naturally when we got pregnant 2 weeks apart from each other we were sure we would have the same sex. When I found out we were having a boy I just assumed they were too. The thought didn't even cross my mind that they would have a girl. They just found out it is most definitely a girl. We are excited for them but a little shocked. How can this be??? Congrats on little princess number 3 Tim and Lan!

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I totally loved the pictures of the girls in their ballet get-up! So precious!!! Girly girls are so fun!!! You look beautiful Nat, better than I do at 3 months along!!!

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
I seem to have lost your email address...would you send it to me again? I lost a bunch of addresses :(
ldferrin@iveracity.com
Love,
Denise