BOY!

We are so excited and a little nervous to add a little tiger to the mix of princesses! Brielle keeps saying "Now I will have a little brother and a little sister!" I know some of you are concerned that I can't do boy, but after my day today I am thrilled to have a head of hair I can BUZZ! (Hope cut her hair AGAIN! More to come later!)



9 comments:
You'll love it! Boys I'm sure are different, but they are a blast! Congrats!
So exciting! we are jealous!
Yeah, that's definetly a boy! Congrats again.
You will LOVE having a boy! My baby has got me wrapped around his little finger already! There's just something about boys and their mama's :) Congrats!
We are so stinkin' excited for you!!! You will be a fantastic boy momma!
YAY! You'll be a GREAT boy mom. Just put away anything breakable (because anything can be a substitute for a ball). Enjoy shopping for BLUE!
Yea!!!!! That gives me hope that maybe we will get a girl next. That lucky little tiger will have three mommies looking after him! Maybe Josh can grow himself a little video game buddy. Rocky is not there yet, but maybe in a couple of years... And don't worry about having a little boy... you handle your big boy just fine!
Natalie!!!! i am sooooo excited and happy for you!!! congratulations!!! I got a new phone number and I would love to catch up and chat!!! 4352499035
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I'm sooooo excited to see a little boy fawson! How great!
Post a Comment