Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy 5 years!


We got here just in time to ditch the kiddos for the day to celebrate our anniversary. We figured everybody would be excited about tending them for the first week or so. We took our car into the shop (which I was so sad about) then we realized that we didn't want to come back into Salt lake that night to celebrate, so we had a lunch date! It was a lot of fun!
We ate at Chilis, then I wanted to find a dress for the wedding. My patient, sweet husband went dress shopping with me. We went to Nordstrom rack, and found a black dress that we both loved. The only problem was I didn't feel like it was weddingish. So we went to ross. Here is where the patient comes in. I tried on about 15 dresses, and didn't like any of them. We left, got on the freeway and I said " I should've at least got a cute new shirt to go with my skirt." Josh them turns around for me and we go back to ross, try on 10 shirts, buy 3 of them, and we are on our way again. I told him not very many men would be willing to do that for their indesicive wives! We came home and crashed during the office, we were sooo tired from the drive still. We woke up and realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of us all day. I love to try and get at least one pic on our anniversary. (to see past anniversaries click here) so we snapped a few photos before we fell into bed. We both look a little sleepy eyed but they will do.

Happy Anniversary Joshy BABE! I love you so much, thanks for 5 wonderful years, and 2 beautiful children.

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Ah....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY guys!!!! You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, you make a beautiful couple! I'm glad you made it safely to Utah!

The Corbridges said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS guys! I cannot believe it's been FIVE YEARS?!?! I still remember riding in the canoe and hanging out with you guys like the night before you were getting married. It seems like it was just yesterday.:( You are such a dang cute couple and I look up to you so much! I can't wait till we finally make it to 5 years. P.S. Natalie I LOVE your hair! Do you ever take a bad picture? :)

Anonymous said...

It just gets better and better! Yes, Lane would have turned around too (he probably has more than once! A shirt is important to some of us, especially at a bargain!)
Thanks for blogging...at least we "socialize" that way :)