Tuesday, May 12, 2009

haPPy BIrThdAy BrIeLLe!

My baby turned 4! I still can't believe it! Yesterday we had a small party with Joshs family! We decorated the house and invited the fam over!



Brielle wanted a Mario cake! I know sounds strange, but her and Josh would play Super mario galaxy world every night when he got home from school. It was their special bonding time. It was very obvious that she loved it. When she told us she wanted a mario cake we realized she REALLY loved it! I had NO clue how to go about this. JOSH DID IT! We baked the cake in a santa claus pan and he did the rest to construct mario. I just said "Josh I need a picture" and he said "oh, I'll do it, I have a picture of Mario in my head!"

She had a little bit of a hard time blowing out the candles.......


But with a little bit of help from aunt Jodie, we had success!

She loved the cake! Good Job Josh!
Today we wanted to do something special, and since Wal-mart in Tooele didn't have the pig she wanted we had to take a trip to SLC! Aimee, Ava, and Tate came along for the ride and we had so much fun.
We went to liberty park to feed the ducks. We used to do this all the time, it is up by the U of U and we were in that area often! It was fun to go back.

Brielle was so happy to have her pig. Ava got one, because she loved Brielles puppies. but them Brielle loved her pig. Tooele didn't have one, so we bought a bunny and hoped that she would be excited about that. NO WAY! She definitly wanted the pig. So I get everybody all ready and drive 40 mins into SLC to go and find a pig for her and we were so excited when we found it. Until she said this:
"Yay, my daddy found a pig for me!"
He wasn't even with us! How does he get the credit???? He was thrilled!



This baby duck (or I guess it is probably a goose since it was with all the geese!) was so cute! It was so sad though NONE of the big geese would let it get any of our bread. There were so many geese we were surrounded! And it was SCARY when we ran out of bread, they would get pretty upset! Brielle informed me that she was bit twice, and those geese are mean!

Quote of the day from PRINCESS BRIELLE:

"Mom I miss Luke (a neighbor boy from VA). Now that I am 4 I can love him and kiss him."

SCARY! 4 going on 16, or hopefully 20!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one up at 1 am blogging!!! I really want to take Maggie to that park, maybe we can all go?

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Brie! I am so impressed with Josh's skills. Love all of the wedding pictures. Your girls are so beautiful. (the bows turned out perfect.) Happy Anniversary! 5 Years! You are a cute couple! (love your short hair!) So sad about your car! I am glad you are okay! I can't wait to play!!!

Angela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIELLE!!!! Josh, I am so impressed with your cake decorating skills!!! You did awesome!

Lan said...

I can't believe we didn't get to help celebrate Bri's 4th! You know all summer you will continue to get these comments trying to make you feel bad for leaving VA. ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIELLE! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU GUYS! And one last thing...did you really have to go and get another one of those animals for the girls to fight over?

Katrina said...

Happy Happy Birthday sweet Brielle!! We wish that we could celebrate with you! Our internet has been on the fritz so it is so good to finally catch up with you and see all that you have been up to! I can't believe that cake....AMAZING! Happy Anniversary too!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you are back in Utah. i would love to see you while you are here. I can't believe that your kids are getting so big.

Leah and Mike said...

Happy Birthday Brielle!! That cake is AWESOME - I am so impressed. Glad she had a fun birthday.

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie!

So happy you gave me your email! I will for sure hit you up when you get back in the fall!! Have a wonderful time in Utah!

Cheers,

Traci