
My LITTLE Brothers wedding was on Saturday! We are so happy for them! They are such a cute couple, and we are excited to have Alexa in the family!

Our sisterhood is complete! This is the last of the weddings on both sides of the family for us.

The little girls loved dancing and twirling their dresses!

Why wont our kids EVER look at the camera???

Hope was the leader in the dancing. She just couldn't help herself! She loved the piano and violin music.

Belle and Curious George weren't exactly on the guest list, but I guess they are considered family.

Dalton and Brielle Dancing. Dalton was not too happy, but was very sweet to indulge Brielles wishes!

All the nieces and nephews!
Dallin (13), Dakota (10), Kelsey (9), Marissa (6), Dalton (6), Payton (5), Brielle (4),
Devin (3), Lexi (2 1/2), Hope (2 1/2), Brynlee (18 mos.)
2 comments:
I am so glad you posted these pictures! I didn't get to see the little kids because I think they were in the nursery. They look so adorable. Your mom said you didn't have much time to get them ready and you'd never know it!! I'm glad you're home for awhile:)
The girls look soooo cute! Look like the wedding was beutiful! We'll have to call you when we come to G-ville next! You'll be there all summer right?
Post a Comment