Friday, July 22, 2011
We have counted down....
The Months
The weeks
The days....
Until we could take our little man to nursery and drop him off and go to class peacefully. Wouldn't you know it, we got called to be in the nursery for the first hour.
Luckily, this handsome little man just turned old enough to go to his own class. We all go in together for the first hour and then we sneak out and listen to our clingy little baby cry. It's sad, but I'm sure one day he will like it. We're happy that the big day has finally arrived, and we're happy that we be there with him through this milestone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He looks so BIG!!! Hope he will catch on to the nursery thing and new friends fast for your sake!! Can you believe it is August, and I'm just reading your blogs!!!! I used to get on your site 3 times a day when you were in VA. Love having you home and so close to me.
Post a Comment