Sunday, July 31, 2011

And joining the team again is our incredible hubby and daddy....

All through bar prep my amazing husband worked so hard.  It was ridiculous!  Insane!  and Intense!  I still can't believe that they (bar prep course people) expect anybody to study THAT much.  Josh was basically nonexistent.

Every morning he would get up and 6, work out and then go to his little corner of the house and lock himself in.  The last 2 weeks we had a house full of people so I would take him down to the church at 8 and go get him at 10.  All he did was study. 

Needless to say when the test FINALLY rolled around we were excited and anxious.  I took him to a hotel and dropped him off on Monday and didn't see him again until Thursday.  But on Thursday we were relieved.  We were happy.  We were DONE.  He said it was a long two days, but it was OVER

His dad insisted on buying us a hotel room for the night, so we headed up to Park City leaving the kids with his sister Christie.  It was AMAZING to just be together. 
 We went on the Alpine slide together too and it was a lot of fun. 


Josh so nicely carried my sled too. 


He did an incredible job throughout the past 2 months.  I know I couldn't have done it.

It is amazing having a husband again.  We all went to the store together!  Yes!  Together!  and the kids were naughty so he stayed in the car with them.  It was great just to have that option. 

Christie and I have been sanding and sanding down cabinets for weeks.  He pulls out this amazing belt sander and sands 5 cabinets in like 20 minutes. 

I love having him on my team!  We make a great team!

2 comments:

The Tyler's said...

Oh Natalie...I really can't express how how happy I am for you guys. It was a little emotional reading this only because that will be us in just a few short months. I am really really nervous for it but luckily Noah is not so it's a good balance.
Tell the kdis hi and we love and miss them!!

1 of the Grandmas said...

It was really UNBELIEVABLE how much he studied. Glad to have you back Josh....we missed you at Sunday dinners!!!!!