Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Our 4th of July!


All the little girls waving to the princesses at the parade!

 This was the calm part of the parade...Rigdon strapped into the stroller.  As soon as we let this monkey free it was trouble.  He kept running straight out into the road. Oh and this is his new FAKE smile he gives me when I pull out the camera...isn't he a little young to be doing that already?



 All the little bubba's in thier matching shirts!
Beau- 14 mos.  Rigdon- 17 mos. Kian- 2 years Tate- 2 1/2 years



Most of the younger grandkids.  Most of the older ones are too cool for school these days...it's ok though!  We still love them! And of course we were missing Angie's family in Washington!





A holiday wouldn't be a holiday without some Zombie action!

And the fourth wouldn't be the fourth without Grandma's water slide!



 Fireworks!
Lets just say I haven't seen Rigdon hold THAT still in a long time!  He loved them!  And it was a fairly peaceful 10 minutes.

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I LOVE the 4th of July!!!! Especially when it's spent in a small town!!! Your kids are getting so big, they are all darling!!!

The Tyler's said...

Sounds like a fabulous 4th! We totally got rained out here so it was a total bummer.

I can't wait for the text telling me Josh is done with the bar!!! counting down the days!

Robbie and Mindy said...

Your little family is so cute!