Tuesday, July 12, 2011

moving to UTAH!

 It was crazy packing up and getting out of our apartment.  I say I am never moving again every time we move.  We couldn't have done it without all the help we had, and it was such a relief when it was finally done, only to come home and unpack everything.

 Cute little Rigs, helping out by holding the box down.  He loved to climb all over the boxes.

 When we first drove across the country the trees surrounding the freeway made me crazy.  I was claustrophobic and I hated that I couldn't see what was behind them.  I cried for the first hour of the drive because I knew I was going to miss all the trees. 

 About Missouri the trees go from being on both sides to just being on one side.  They slowly start to thin out.

 Since we were driving on Brielles actual birthday we stopped at Walmart and she got to pick out what she wanted for her birthday.  We also stopped at the hotel that night.  She thought it was awesome we were staying in a hotel for her birthday.  We went swimming and then Josh came home with...
 An ICE CREAM CAKE!  It made her day.  We did have any plates so we all just dug in!  The girls thought it was silly.


When we hit Wyoming this is what we were welcomed with!  Ugggg!  Welcome to Utah huh!

No comments: